Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 5th

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...



I've recently been trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up. Okay, I'm thirty and just want to do something different with my next thirty. After doing some assessments over my skills and interests, I've decided to give writing a try. I have always dabbled a bit. This blog was one of those attempts, also a novel I started writing. 

I do still love technology and will have regular tech posts. Along side my tech babbling I will be tossing in some creative writing.

Story ideas, short stories, bits from possible novels, and god forbid. . . poetry.

Just a heads up, Blizzcon is this weekend and I will diffidently be posting my WOW opinions.

Well till next post 

0 comments: